For some of my clients, the concept of boundaries can be pretty difficult to understand. And the truth is, it’s taken me a long time to figure out how to explain this topic in a clear and concise way. But I’ve seen so many people struggle in this area that it’s time to break it down here on the podcast.
The most common boundary issues I see for my clients are around their family and friends asking for money. So, I’m showing you in this episode how to set financial boundaries around our personal relationships. But really, this work can be applied to any area you want to enforce a boundary in your life.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover what a boundary is, and where so many people make mistakes when implementing and enforcing boundaries. I’m sharing the how-to when it comes to setting boundaries of any kind, so if this is an area you’ve struggled with in the past, this short and sweet episode is exactly what you need to hear.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What a boundary is, and most importantly what it is not.
- Where I see my clients really struggle to enforce boundaries.
- Why understanding boundaries and being able to enforce them is so important.
- 2 specific things we need to understand about boundaries if we’re going to implement them effectively.
- How to set up a proper boundary, enforce it, and honor yourself and the other person in the process.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram