Getting rich is super fun. But you should see for yourself.
You: You’re a woman physician who’s feeling anxious about money (to put it mildly). Despite your good salary, your paycheck disappears from your bank account every month like a Las Vegas card trick. The idea of investing money is terrifying—what if you lose it all? You don’t know an index fund from a bond, and whenever you try to figure out which is supposed to be in your retirement account, you end up with tachycardia and a glass of wine in each hand.
You have no financial plan. But what you do have is lots of student loans and maxed out credit cards. Learning how to create a budget, fix your credit, ditch the debt (yet still have enough money to take care of your family), and figure out that whole investing thing would take 43,731 hours you don’t have for yourself.
You’ve thought about hiring a financial planner to figure it out for you...until you learned that flat-fee financial planners charge $10,000 or more per year. (Hey, if you had ten grand lying around, you wouldn’t need the planner!)
What if you didn’t have to do any of that? Instead you can do what hundreds of other women physicians have done to start creating wealth for themselves. Not only is it much less expensive...it’s exponentially more fun.
When you work with me, you’ll learn a shocking truth: the way you think about money affects how much money you have.
And then, I’ll show you how to think differently so you can have as much money as you want.
There are two ways to work with me:
Money for Women Physicians is the only program of its kind that gives you the cognitive tools and financial knowledge to create wealth.
When you take Money for Women Physicians, you’ll learn the science and steps behind:
- Eliminating student loan and credit card debt and saving for retirement...without feeling deprived.
- Creating new pillars of income so that you’re not 100% dependent on your clinical job for income (talk about freeing).
- Learning the basics of the stock market and ensuring that your retirement accounts are invested properly.
- Managing the completely natural and biologically-based fear that can get in the way of making smart investment decisions.
- Not feeling guilty about making money and spending it on whatever you want!
You’ll also get lifetime access to:
- Weekly live support calls with coaches and money experts to get answers to the financial questions burning holes in your brain.
- 24/7 access to a private, women physicians-only community who, like you, are committed to creating life on their terms. (No mansplaining allowed.)
- Bonus lessons taught by negotiation and tax experts just to name a few.
Money for Women Physicians has so many pearls of wisdom. Before I took the course, I thought my physician’s salary was the only way to make money. I was blindly putting money into my retirement accounts without understanding where my money was going.
Based on what I’ve learned in Bonnie’s course, I did a Roth conversion for my retirement accounts and started investing in passive real estate. There’s a lot of high-yield information, and because you get lifetime access, you can revisit it and learn more each time you do.
As doctors, our patients depend on us to explain what is happening to them medically. Bonnie’s course was the first time someone explained to me what was happening in terms of my money. If you have zero financial knowledge like I did, this course can be life-changing.
- Dr. Jyoti B., Nephrology
The fee: A one-time investment of $2,500 for lifetime access.
The Inner Circle is my VIP 1:1 coaching practice. I take on a limited number of 1:1 clients.
This is for women physicians who want to prioritize their emotional and material wealth. Who want to master their mindset and have quantum leaps in their inner work.
You will get coached, hone your self-coaching skills, and grow your mind to create the life you want.