I was recently at the Financial Freedom Through Real Estate Conference in Los Angeles, also known as PIMDCON 2022, curated by Passive Income MD, Peter Kim. At this conference, I learned a lot about the importance of surrounding yourself with like-minded people with a growth mindset, so that’s what we’re talking about today.
I love being around people like this, but I know it’s not quite the norm. When people are just starting on their personal development journey, they tell me they feel lonely because not everyone in their life relates to their goals. This is totally normal, but when we’re around people who are willing to challenge themselves to grow and show up as the best version of themselves, everything changes.
Conferences like this are a great way to meet like-minded people, but in this episode, I’m sharing some of the other amazing ways you can build a community around you, full of people who are committed to their growth and can help you accelerate yours.
Learn more about Live Wealthy, an exclusive coaching program designed for successful women who want to be confident.... and be rich.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- The power of surrounding yourself with other like-minded people who want to be the best version of themselves.
- Why there’s nothing wrong with having friends who don’t have a growth mindset.
- 3 ways to meet more people like you, who share your ambition.
- Some of the amazing things I’ve learned from my mentors and business communities.
- What to keep in mind as you network and cultivate relationships with people who get things done.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show: