If you’ve been listening to this podcast for a while, hopefully, you understand that your thoughts create feelings, which lead to actions. And over time, these actions eventually become your life. That is easy enough to take on board on an intellectual level.
However, the main problem I see is that most of us don’t think on purpose. Our brain just offers up the same old thoughts, and we are inclined to believe them. So, in this episode, I’m sharing the best way I have found to really question what’s going on in your brain, open up your mind to new possibilities, and find the answers that actually have the potential to move you forward.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover how to use tools like journaling and “Superthinking” to their full potential. I’m sharing the secrets to asking yourself amazing questions, the answers to which will create the emotions that help you act in ways that align with what you truly want for your life in the long-term.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The importance of making time to create some distance between you and your thoughts.
- Why asking yourself questions is the best way to open up your brain to new ways of thinking.
- How to ask yourself questions in a way that moves you forward in creating the life you want to live.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- The Life Coach School Podcast – Ep #248: Superthinking