Once my clients understand that their thoughts create their feelings, drive their actions, and create their results, one thing they seem to struggle with is what to do when old thoughts that they thought they’d worked on keep popping back up.
There’s some wishful thinking that, after learning the power of this thought work, that you’ll only think amazing thoughts. And I believed this myself at one stage too. However, that’s just not the reality. So, what can we do to make sure it’s not a problem when those old and unhelpful thoughts resurface?
You are not your thoughts. So, in this week’s episode, I’m showing you how to step into the role of being the watcher of your thoughts. This is the secret to so many things that we do inside my programs, and I’m bringing this concept to the podcast to help you get started cleaning up self-doubt, being risk-averse, and so many other things that stop us from creating wealth.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why no matter how much work you do on a thought, it will reappear from time to time.
- What it means to be the watcher of your thoughts.
- How accepting reoccurring fear-based thoughts held me back for so long and what I made them mean.
- How to be the watcher of your own fear-based thoughts and give equal airtime to more positive thoughts.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram