How many of us believe that life will be better or we will feel happier when we have more money? I’ve touched on this topic previously on the podcast, but I’m taking a deeper dive today because this is something I see come up for so many people, myself included, and it’s not a belief that is serving us.
I can already hear some of you arguing with me, thinking, “Say what you want, but you can’t tell me life wouldn’t be better with an extra $10 million.” And while that statement can feel true, I’m certain there are countless examples from your life already that can show you that it’s simply not the case.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover why we believe that life will be better once we… fill in the blank, and why this thought isn’t serving us. I’m sharing what the best reason actually is for setting and chasing our goals, and an exercise in appreciating what you do have right now so you can move forward in gratitude and abundance.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why we believe that life will be better when we have whatever it is we’re looking for.
- What the best reason to have goals really is.
- Why life will not be better when you have more money… or when you have anything for that matter.
- How these thoughts are showing up in your life and keeping you from enjoying the things you do have.
- What you can do to remind your brain of what you do have and fully appreciate those things before moving on to the next.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- 15: The Retirement Myth