I recently attended a retreat with Brooke Castillo, the founder of The Life Coach School, where I certified as a coach. I’ve mentioned on the show that I was planning on doing a review of the most important points I gleaned from this retreat, so that’s what this episode is all about.
I try to do this with every powerful event that I attend, so I can pass on the pearls of wisdom to you, and trust me when I say this retreat was packed with goodness. Brooke is unapologetically herself, she unapologetically loves money, and I’m sharing the profound impact of being in this energy and unpacking old thought patterns that no longer serve me.
Tune in this week to discover everything I learned from a recent retreat with Brooke Castillo. I’m sharing how to let go of other people’s opinions, allow them to be wrong, and how to decide on who you really want to be, the relationships you want to have, and the impact you want to make on the world.
Learn more about Live Wealthy where you'll learn how to master your money mindset and create wealth on your terms.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you’re always allowed to believe whatever you want about money.
- One profound question I’ve been asking my clients to help them get clear on what they want for their lives.
- Why we always have the opportunity to live into an intentional future.
- How so many of us default to our past thinking instead of living into our future.
- What it means to be yourself, unapologetically, and how to allow people to be wrong about you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Peter Kim’s Financial Freedom Through Real Estate Conference 2022
- The Harvard Happiness Study
- Brooke Castillo
Get started on your journey to wealth by getting the best selling book: Defining Wealth for Women.