Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you get coached or coach yourself, the thoughts that are holding you back aren’t budging? If you’re suffering, not living the life you want, but can’t seem to figure out why or how to close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be, this episode is for you.
My guest on the show this week is my private client, Dr. Elaine Goldhammer. Dr. Elaine is a hospitalist and life coach, but she’s not just any coach. She’s also a hypnotherapist, and this is the perfect opportunity for both me and you to learn exactly what hypnotherapy is and why it can be so transformational, especially if you have an inkling that you might need a different modality for tapping into your emotional life.
Listen in this week as I quiz Dr. Elaine Goldhammer on all things hypnotherapy. There are so many tools and modalities that can help us evolve into the next version of ourselves, and in this episode, you’ll discover what hypnotherapy looks like in practice, why it can be so complementary to life coaching, and how it’s a turbo booster for tapping into your subconscious.
Learn more about Live Wealthy, an exclusive coaching program designed for successful women who want to be confident... and be rich.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- The difference between conscious and subconscious thoughts.
- Why our thoughts become well-grooved patterns in our brains.
- How hypnotherapy works in partnership with thought work to break underlying patterns we aren’t aware of.
- The ways Dr. Elaine uses hypnotherapy to help her clients.
- What’s missing in the thought work realm that hypnosis addresses.
- Dr. Elaine’s insights on why hypnosis can be so transformative.
- What drew Dr. Elaine to hypnotherapy and life coaching.
- How to identify if you might benefit from hypnotherapy.
- What hypnotherapy looks like in practice.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Dr. Elaine Goldhammer: Website | Instagram | Facebook
- Marissa Peer
Get started on your journey to wealth by getting the best selling book: Defining Wealth for Women.