I’ve been speaking to more and more clients lately who all tell me they’re struggling with the same thing: motivation. What I typically see happening is they’re totally well-intentioned in doing something they’ve been meaning to do for a while, like sitting down to create a spending plan, sometimes even getting excited at the idea that they’re finally taking this step and doing it.
Then their alarm goes off, reminding them it’s time to sit down and crack open their accounts to start creating that spending plan, only for them to instantly feel zero motivation. And then, naturally, they think of the perfect reason for why they can’t do that in the moment anyway, usually because they think of something else that “needs” doing. Does this sound familiar? Well, I’m sharing the solution in today’s episode.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover what nobody tells you about motivation and the secret to following through on the things you know you should be doing. I’m sharing where this sudden lack of motivation comes from when we’re faced with certain tasks, and 3 ways I deal with it when it comes up in my own life.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why we so often feel we lack the motivation to do something.
- What motivation really is and why we need to reframe what we believe about motivation.
- 3 ways I deal with a sudden lack of motivation when faced with doing something I know deep down is important.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to make practicing medicine OPTIONAL.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Stacey Boehman
- Skinmedica TNS Advanced+ Serum
- SkinBetter AlphaRet
- Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Restore