As humans, we look to our past to see if we can do something in the future. This kind of thinking is so ingrained in us from a very young age. Society tells us what we can and cannot do based on our past performance. And we believe it!
As women, we are socialized to be grateful for what we have, and it prevents us from creating amazing money-filled futures. But the past is done – and it has nothing to do with your future, so we need to change the way we think about it.
In this episode, I’m sharing why we tend to keep repeating the same thoughts over and over, and how changing our thoughts enables us to create more wealth for ourselves. I’m challenging you to acknowledge your thoughts around money and showing you that it’s what you know and think about your future that’s important.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
If you’re loving the podcast, write a review and tell your friends about it and so we can inspire more women to create more money!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why we repeat the same thoughts over and over.
- How we let our past dictate our future.
- Why what we do or don’t do is based entirely on our thoughts.
- How to think bigger about your future.
- Why thinking in certain ways doesn’t serve you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to make practicing medicine OPTIONAL.
- Follow me on Instagram
- 41: A New Way to Plan Your Goals