I recently did an Instagram Story on what I call a process goal versus a milestone goal and I received a lot of interest around it, so I’m taking a moment on this week’s show and going into this concept a little deeper for all of you.
When it comes to our goals, I find that many people seem to only focus on the end result when setting and working towards a target. And while there’s nothing wrong with looking to the end, enjoying and learning on the journey provides so much more value in the long term. So, if you’re pursuing a goal right now that maybe doesn’t feel possible or like it’s going anywhere, today’s episode is essential listening.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover the benefits of process goals for achieving long-term success. I’m sharing how I’ve started implementing these goals in my own life, and how you can do exactly the same.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why I love setting process goals for myself and what it has taught me.
- How process goals will help you see yourself and what’s possible for you in a new light.
- What I found changed in the pursuit of my goals when I embraced the process part.
- How to shift your focus and start the work of setting and pursuing process goals.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- I'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Send me an email or a DM!
- Follow me on Instagram.