When it comes to recurring tasks, it’s so common that we struggle for the motivation to carry them out. Sound familiar? Of course it does. We’ve all been there. And on today’s show, I’m sharing what might be a surprising take on the whole motivation conversation.
I’ve talked about motivation on the podcast before, but I’m taking the discussion a little further on today’s episode and framing motivation in a different way entirely. I had a client ask inside my program Money for Women Physicians about how she could cultivate more motivation. And what I told her will definitely surprise you, and hopefully, inspire you.
Join me on the podcast this week for a new perspective on motivation. I’m sharing what we choose to make a lack of motivation mean, why it’s ultimately not a problem if you don’t feel motivated, and how you can show up even when the idea doesn’t exactly light you up.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- How our brains make not feeling motivated a big deal.
- Why motivation might not be as important as you currently believe.
- What happens in our brain when we decide to show up even when we feel resistance.
- How to choose to show up, even when you don’t feel motivated.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- 44: What Nobody Tells You About Motivation
- Jody Moore