So many of my clients talk about being behind. It’s actually one of the most common limiting beliefs that people come to me with. And if you’ve ever had this thought, it’s important that we start the work of unpacking it because no matter where you are right now, it’s not true.
There are a few reasons why so many people start thinking this way when they see the progress or money their peers are making. But I’m breaking it down for you in this episode and exploring this belief because that is the only way this unhelpful thought pattern will ever disappear.
If you’re stuck in the belief that you’re somehow behind where you should be in your progress, I want you to listen in closely this week. I’m unpacking what we mean when we tell ourselves we’re behind, how to reframe this idea of where we should be, and how to see that behind is just a thought that isn’t serving us.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why we tend to have this thought that we’re behind.
- How to question yourself and reframe the belief that you are behind, no matter who you’re comparing yourself to.
- The impact that believing you are behind actually has on your progress.
- How to stop if you find yourself comparing and despairing.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram