Today’s podcast was inspired by the Health at Every Size movement. This is an approach to health that encompasses more than just looking at the scale to determine how healthy you are, using self-love and acceptance instead of fat-shaming to promote healthier habits. We know that shame doesn’t lead to better health, and this goes for how we think about wealth as well.
Is there a specific net worth that defines wealth? And does not having that net worth mean you’re not wealthy? Truthfully, net worth is just one data point. So today, I’m sharing my thoughts on what it means to be wealthy, and why I believe we can experience wealth at any net worth.
Tune in this week to discover why your net worth is just one aspect of your level of wealth. So many of you think your student loan or consumer debt means you can’t be considered wealthy, but I’m showing you today how it’s possible to be wealthy, regardless of your net worth.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why using one data point to decide what wealth means is so problematic.
- What I’ve decided wealth means for me, and how to decide what it means for you.
- How to do the work to start feeling wealthy at your current net worth, no matter what that number is.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Health at Every Size
- Advanced Certification in Feminist Coaching