If you consider this question, you might be thinking you want to be rich because you want to help people, or something along those lines. And that’s an amazing reason to become rich. But it’s this kind of justification that actually holds so many women back from declaring that they want to build wealth. And this is a problem.
Tune in this week to discover my reasons for wanting to be rich, and why they are perfectly good reasons just on their own. I’m sharing how we have been conditioned, as women, to always come up with some noble reason why we want to make money, and why we need to start thinking differently.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- My 5 reasons to be rich.
- How we have been socialized as women to need some kind of justification for wanting to be rich.
- Where else, as women, this comes up in our lives besides money.
- How to decide on your own reasons for wanting to be rich.
- Why your reasons for wanting to be rich are 100% up to you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Brooke Castillo