We all have a good idea of what we think it means to be financially wealthy. I coach a lot on this subject, but I’m taking the opportunity today to break down the word wealth a little. Because to be really wealthy, it’s going to take more than just having lots of cash.
There is so much that contributes to our overall wealth, and one of those things is how emotionally wealthy we are. A lot of us go through life thinking we have no control over our emotions and our experiences, and this leads to poverty, both emotionally and financially. So, I’m sharing the solution with you in today’s episode.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover what it means to be emotionally wealthy. And once you start creating emotional wealth, I’m sharing the best-kept secret to cultivating financial wealth and success from a place of wealth-confidence.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What it means to be emotionally wealthy versus in emotional poverty.
- Why we don’t need to wait for financial goals or life milestones to be achieved before we’re allowed to be happy.
- What you can do to start moving from emotional poverty to emotional wealth.
- How to take your emotional wealth and use it to cultivate what I call Wealth Confidence.
- Why wealth-confidence is the best-kept secret to creating financial wealth.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Make Money as a Life Coach Podcast - Ep #117: Prioritizing Emotional Wealth Over Material Wealth