I’ve been getting great feedback about my recent guest interviews, so I have another one this week. This time, I’m welcoming my good friend and fellow coach Krista St-Germain. She is a Master Certified life coach who helps widowed moms through the grieving process. And while you might not be grieving right now, you need to listen closely because it turns out that pretty much everything we’re taught about grief isn’t necessarily true.
Grief is an inevitable part of life, but even more commonly, there will always be a time in our lives when people we know are grieving the loss of a loved one. So many people don’t know how to show up for the people in their lives under these circumstances, we don’t know what to say, and things can get pretty weird, so we’re talking about how to navigate all of those situations.
Tune in this week to discover the truth about grief and why it’s a bigger part of your life than you might realize. Krista is sharing her story, her wisdom about helping yourself or others through a period of grief, and why your thoughts and feelings are the key to understanding your experience of grief.
Learn more about Live Wealthy, an exclusive coaching program designed for successful women who want to be confident.... and be rich.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Krista’s story and why she became a life coach for widowed moms.
- What Krista means when she talks about post-traumatic growth.
- The falsehoods we’ve been led to believe about grief, for instance, “the five stages of grief”.
- Why grief is something we go through when we lose anything and it’s not restricted to losing people.
- What grief looks like as it relates to your career.
- Why you can experience grief even as the result of a perceived positive outcome.
- Everything you need to know to work through your own grief, whatever that looks like for you, or help others with theirs.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Krista St-Germain: Website | Podcast | Instagram | Facebook
- The Grieving Brain by Mary-Frances O’Connor
- Ep #126: How to Enjoy Sex with Kelly Casperson