People always ask me about one-on-one coaching versus groups, how these two formats differ, and which one might be right for a specific person. So, in today’s episode, I’m clearing it all up and giving you a perspective on the two different containers that I and most other coaches offer.
You might have heard people say that one-on-one is more impactful than group coaching, or that some people learn better and experience more value in a group setting. However only you can decide for yourself which one suits your needs better, so I’m unpacking everything you need to know right here.
Tune in this week to discover whether you would thrive in a group coaching program, or if you’re better suited to one-on-one coaching. I’m sharing what both of these containers look like in my own practice, and everything you need to consider to make the decision that is right for you.
Learn more about Live Wealthy, an exclusive coaching program designed for successful women who want to be confident.... and be rich.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- The two coaching containers I offer and what they look like inside.
- What people often say about one-on-one being better than group coaching, and why I don’t necessarily agree.
- How I work with my clients in each container to help them achieve their goals.
- The different types of group coaching containers you’ll find throughout the coaching industry.
- Why there are always major breakthroughs available in group coaching containers.
- How to weigh up the pros and cons of one-on-one versus group and decide for yourself, depending on your needs.
- What you can do to guarantee you will get the most possible impact from any coaching container.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show: