Inside my virtual book club, Defining Wealth for Women Live, we spoke a lot about the judgment so many people have around money. We judge ourselves for our financial decisions, as well as other people for how they spend, save, and just about everything else.
Before I came across coaching, I was a very judgmental person myself. It’s totally normal to have judgmental thoughts, but these thoughts about others are always a reflection of how we see ourselves. As you learn to accept and have more compassion for yourself and others, you’ll have more time to spend on building wealth.
Tune in this week to discover why we love to judge, and why it’s important that we try to catch ourselves when judgment takes over our thoughts. I’m sharing how to see the ways that judgment is affecting you physically and mentally, and why dropping these thoughts is the key to building wealth.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why, as human beings, judging others feels so good to us.
- How to catch yourself when you’re judging yourself or others.
- What there is to be learned from your money judgments of others.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you'll learn the tools to make practicing medicine OPTIONAL.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Send me an email if you will also be at The White Coat Investor Conference
- 93: Money & Shame
- Order my new book, Defining Wealth for Women, and join us in the live virtual book club!