Are you aware of the role that all-or-none thinking is playing in your life? As humans, our brains want a sense of certainty in order for us to feel safe, so when we look around, we like to label people we see as either good or bad, right or wrong, rich or poor, confident or shy, and so on.
However, we don’t live in absolutes. That’s not how the world works. There’s gradient and nuance in between every extreme, so this week I’m taking a deep dive into all-or-none thinking, why we default to thinking this way, and what you can do about changing it.
Tune in this week to discover how all-or-none thinking is showing up in your life right now, and how different things could be if you could drop this thought habit. I’m showing you why creating unshakable self-confidence doesn’t mean you feel confident 100% of the time, and I’m sharing how to create confidence without an absolute all-or-none mentality.
Learn more about Live Wealthy, an exclusive coaching program designed for successful women who want to be confident.... and be rich.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- What all-or-none thinking is and how to spot it showing up in your life.
- How we’re trained from an early age to think of people, situations, or things as good or bad.
- Why perfectionism makes all-or-none thinking way worse.
- How to spot where all-or-none thinking is holding you back from creating the results you want for your life.
- What you can do to start looking at life through a lens of and instead of or.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show: