What are your thoughts about rich people? A lot of us think that they’re bad, or they screwed someone over to get rich. We judge them for how they spend their money, especially when they spend it on themselves. To add to this, I think a lot of us think that because other people have money, that means there is somehow less to go around for everyone else.
Whatever your thoughts are about rich people, they are, after all, just thoughts. And it’s incredibly important that we get clear on them because these assumptions that we make about people with money can have a serious impact on our own ability to accumulate wealth.
Join me on the podcast this week to start uncovering your thoughts about rich people and get a real insight into how those thoughts are impacting your own wealth. I’m sharing how our thoughts about rich people are formed, and what you can do to evaluate and reconsider your thoughts about wealth in a way that serves you.
Today, October 1st 2020, is the last day to enroll in my paid program Money for Women Physicians for the rest of 2020. So, if you’re a woman physician who wants to make practicing medicine optional, then you need to check it out.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Where our thoughts about rich people often come from and how they are formed.
- Why so many people think negatively about rich people, at least at some time in their lives.
- How our thoughts about rich people can actually hinder us from creating wealth.
- What you can do to get clear on your own thoughts about rich people and money, and see how they’re impacting your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to make practicing medicine OPTIONAL.
- Follow me on Instagram
- 11: Money Has No Morals
- 15: The Retirement Myth
- The Make Money as a Life Coach Podcast – Ep: #85: Thoughts About Rich People