Lately, I’ve been recommending all my clients listen to a specific podcast episode by my business coach, Stacey Boehman, all about debt, specifically how she thinks about debt. As you may be aware, I love discussing this topic, and I know it’s something we need to talk about more.
This podcast perfectly summed up my beliefs about debt and gave me some amazing ideas that I use in my own coaching, so this week I want to cover some of the key points and lessons from that episode so you can all get the same benefit that I did.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover a new way of looking at money and debt. I’m sharing how our emotions and societal norms have framed debt in a certain way in our lives, and instead, I’m showing you why debt is nothing to be afraid of.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s so important to understand our thoughts and feelings about money.
- What debt really is and why we shouldn’t be afraid of it.
- How you can look at debt, especially as a physician, and see how it has served you and can serve you in the future.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Make Money as a Life Coach Podcast – Ep #127: Thoughts About Debt