In this week’s episode, I’m carrying on the conversation I started last week in my interview with Alison Armstrong about women breadwinners. So many female physicians, myself included, are the sole earner in their family. So, whether you’re the breadwinner and have a partner at home, or you’re a single mom, I want you to listen closely this week.
I see so much suffering around being a female breadwinner, when really, if we wanted to, we could see it as a badge of honor. Instead, I see it leading to challenging thoughts, and over time, growing into resentment over the situation. But that kind of thinking isn’t serving anyone, and in this episode, I’m giving you a new lens through which to view your role as the breadwinner in your family.
Join me on the podcast this week as I share the three sentences I use to empower myself when I start to feel negatively about being the sole earner in my family. I’m discussing how we add unnecessary stress to our already busy lives, and how to observe your thoughts before they get out of hand and start to strain your relationship, which is a very real possibility for all of us.
As of April 26th, enrollment is open for my workshop How to Create Wealth Without Seeing More Patients. The workshop will take place on Thursday May 6th at 8PM Eastern, and attendance is completely free! I’m sharing all the money secrets that every female physician needs to know if you want to start creating more freedom and more enjoyment right now.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why female physicians typically feel so much stress and pressure around being the breadwinner in their family.
- How I see women unknowingly adding to the pressure they’re already feeling in this situation.
- What you can do to observe your thoughts before they negatively impact your relationship.
- 3 sentences that make me feel proud and accomplished as a female breadwinner, instead of pressured and stressed.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to make practicing medicine OPTIONAL.
- Follow me on Instagram
- 36: The Secret to Having Better Relationships
- 56: (Part 1) Women Breadwinners with Alison Armstrong