This time of year is supposed to be joyous, and I hope it is for you. But it also tends to bring up a lot of emotions, stories, and angst. So, if you’re struggling with any of that right now and you’re not feeling empowered, you’re in the right place because I’m sharing an amazing concept that puts all of this into perspective.
I originally learned about the idea of emotional childhood and adulthood when I was in coach training. It’s a simple concept, but it’s incredibly powerful, and it really puts how we think about our responsibilities at this time of year into perspective so we can actually experience more joy and less stress during the holidays and in life in general.
Tune in this week to discover how to use emotional adulthood to your advantage at this time of year. This isn’t about being perfect 100% of the time, but I’m showing you how to see where you’re disempowering yourself emotionally, and what you can do to start empowering yourself.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why the word responsibility is a heavy one for me and so many people at this time of year.
- The differences between emotional childhood and emotional adulthood, and how these show up during the holidays.
- Why our brains actually prefer us to be in a place of disempowerment.
- How to see where you’re feeling disempowered, and how to empower yourself more this holiday season.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Pre-order my new book, Defining Wealth for Women: Peace, Purpose, and Plenty of Cash!
- Brooke Castillo