In the last episode, I reprised a podcast I did on how to reflect on the past year and take a look at everything you did or perhaps didn’t accomplish. Well, as promised, this podcast is all about how to take this information and move forward in 2022. I also just finished reading an amazing book, and I have a concept to share with you that really elevates what we learned in the last episode.
Most of us measure our progress by setting a goal and constantly looking at where we are now and how far away we are from the goal. But when you do this, you’re looking at The Gap, and that doesn’t feel good. So, in this episode, I’m showing you how to instead live in The Gain as you work towards new heights in 2022.
Tune in this week to discover a new way to start measuring your progress over the past 12 months, and a different way to look at planning and setting goals in 2022. I’m sharing why the way we traditionally set goals leads to the majority of people quitting before they’ve really gotten started, and how to set yourself up for success in 2022, whatever that looks like for you personally.
If you're ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why going after goals by focusing too heavily on where you are is not helpful.
- How being in The Gap leads to compare and despair.
- The ways I see people living in The Gap, particularly when it comes to money.
- How to start living in The Gain when it comes to working towards your goals in 2022.
- Where so many people go wrong in planning their goals for a new year.
- What I believe the point of a new goal actually is.
- How to set your goals and plan in a new way and get clear on your priorities for 2022.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- The Gap And The Gain by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy (please note this is an affiliate link)
- Michael Hyatt
- 15: The Retirement Myth
- 87: Reflections & Looking Forward 2.0