Come the end of December, we start reflecting on the past 12 months and begin planning for the year ahead. Do you see this time of year as a chance to start over because, well, next week will be a brand-new year with a clean slate? No shame if this is you, but it’s not going to help you make things happen in 2023.
It’s so easy to go through the motions every day, same thing, same routine, same thoughts, same actions, and your life stays the same. Does this sound familiar? My guess is, if you’re listening to this podcast, you want to grow and make a contribution to this world. So, in this episode, I’m showing you why starting every day, week, month, or year with a clean slate isn’t helping you change your life.
Tune in this week to discover how to reflect on 2022 so you can make amazing things happen in 2023. I’m sharing some questions to ask yourself so you can decide how to be more intentional every day in the New Year so another year doesn’t just pass you by.
Learn more about Live Wealthy, an exclusive coaching program designed for successful women who want to be confident.... and be rich.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s so important to take stock, look at what didn’t work, and celebrate what did.
- What it means to course-adjust instead of just wiping the slate clean.
- How the years go by so much quicker when you aren’t intentional about what you’re working towards.
- Some questions from my Live Wealthy planner that I use in my end-of-year review.
- Why it’s so important to think about your friendships and relationships at this time of year.
- How to do your own end-of-year reflection so you can set yourself up for an incredible 2023.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show: