As women, we're socialized throughout our lives to take care of everyone else. And then, if there's anything left over, maybe we can take care of ourselves too. We're conditioned to listen to the opinions of others and disregard our opinions about ourselves. This needs to change because these beliefs we have are only magnified when we become mothers, making mom guilt unavoidable.
Mom guilt is part of the experience for breadwinning moms. The truth is, it not only impacts how you show up as a parent, but it also has a profound effect on your bank balance and your ability to create wealth.
Tune in this week to discover how you can pursue your goals, earn more, and invest how you want to without it affecting how you show up as a parent or your opinions of yourself as a parent. I'm showing you how to decide what putting yourself first looks like and giving you some practical tips to overcome your mom guilt.
Learn more about Live Wealthy, an exclusive coaching program designed for successful women who want to be confident.... and be rich.
What You'll Learn from this Episode:
- Why, even if you aren’t a mom, you aren’t immune to guilt about putting yourself first.
- The way we’ve been socialized, as women, around parenthood.
- Why mom guilt has a direct impact on your wealth.
- Some of the thoughts you may have about mom guilt that you’ve never questioned.
- Why you actually owe it to your kids, especially if you have daughters, to prioritize yourself more.
- How to stop your mom guilt from limiting your earning potential.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show: