This is the time of year when everyone is talking about goals and resolutions. Now, I love setting goals and deciding how to achieve them as much as anyone, but I want to share a new way to think about doing that for 2021.
When we set goals, we often get caught up in planning of how we’re going to achieve them. But the truth is, I see so many people getting caught up in the how of creating their results, so much so that they get stuck there and start to feel helpless. So, if this sounds familiar, I want you to listen closely because what I’m sharing today will make your year a whole lot better.
Join me on the podcast this week to discover the power of having a belief plan. I’m sharing how I plan for my goals step by step using the self-coaching model. By deciding that what I need to believe is possible, I'm able to gain real clarity on the actions I need to take, and I know this will help you do the same.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Where I see so many people getting caught up in the how when it comes to creating their results.
- Why the how should never be your starting point when trying to achieve a goal.
- Where you actually need to start when you’re going after a specific result.
- How to create a plan that really moves you towards your goals.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to make practicing medicine OPTIONAL.
- Follow me on Instagram
- Join the conversation in the Wealthy Mom Physicians Facebook group
- 15: The Retirement Myth
- 37: Reflections & Looking Forward