We know that our human relationships really come down to what you think about the other person. And your relationship with money is actually not that different in terms of how we should approach it and what makes for a healthy relationship.
Now, I truly believe that your relationship with money is a surrogate marker of your relationship with yourself. So, with that in mind, if money was a person that you’re in a relationship with, what kind of relationship is it? And is it serving you and allowing you to grow?
Join me on the podcast this week to discover how to put your relationship with money into perspective. I’m sharing the impact that doing this work will have on your life as a whole, and how you can foster a healthier relationship with money.
If you’re ready to take control of your money and practice medicine on your terms, you need to check out Money for Women Physicians. Click here to learn more!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why having a healthy relationship with money is so important.
- What you can do to get clear on your current thoughts and feelings around money.
- How to improve and develop a more loving relationship with money.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Money for Women Physicians where you’ll learn the tools to create wealth.
- Follow me on Instagram
- 36: The Secret to Having Better Relationships